- Don't worry, I won't harm you!
- My name is Sitala...I'm an outcast bloodhoof shaman. How do you like my human disguise? I it needs work, but I'm pretty proud of it!
- You may know my people as 'carrion-men' or 'bloodhoofs', but that's an unfair description...we call ourselves the 'Napayashin' -- it's a name that means strong, and noble.
- Normally we strive for peace with our Inali and human neighbors, but our leaders have been tricked by the slippery words of the evil Kolenya- the Antlered One's messenger.
- My underground medicine den over here has been taken over by a platoon of hungerers. Defeat them, and I could use my herbs to make a mix for you that would give you the strength to fight the evil Kolenya.
- Be careful, the hungerers may be nearly blind, but their other sense are far keener than any animal.
- You did well, friend. Here, I've prepared some restorative potions that may be of some use to you...use them wisely!
- You'll find the bloodhoof encampments to the West of here. Use caution...my people pride themselves in their wartime strength, and will eagerly cut down invaders without hesitation.